Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2019

TOP 3 Challenge #72 & Reminder

Liebe Leser,

Dear readers,


ein schönes Halloween! Heute möchte wir die TOP 3 der Challenge zum Film "Free Birds" küren. Es sind:

happy Halloween! Today we would like to announce the TOP 3 of the challenge "Free Birds". They are:





 


Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Der Button ist für euch.

Congratulations! The button is for you.





REMINDER

Wir möchten euch auch noch an unsere aktuelle Challenge zum Thema "Die kleine Hexe" erinnern. Alle eure Halloween-Werke sind willkommen :-)!

We also want to remind you of our current challenge with the topic "The little Witch". All of your Halloween creations are welcome :-)!



 





Bis bald!

See you around soon!

Design Team.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my A6 mixed media journal to be on Top3. You make me really happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies. Mia (Craftartista)

    AntwortenLöschen